Friday, 29 October 2010

Well, here I am!

...and I don't have a clue what to do!

So, let's start at the start(!).  My name is Rachel, I've recently turned 40 (booooo!) and I live in Devon, England.  My primary reason for starting this blog is to keep a note of "my" (when I say my I mean Shimelle's!) latest scrapbooking project - True Stories.  For more details of the project see www.shimelle.com and/or watch this little clip to have it explained very nicely for you!




Wooohoooo! It worked!  Wonders will never cease!  I've had nice daily prompts appearing in my inbox for days now and have ideas galore.  Knowing me though, it will take some time for them to get from inside my head, into my notebook and then from there into actual existence - and then there will be lots all at once!  In the meantime I've worked out how to add my flickr pics (although not how to personalise anything else much yet!) so feel free to have a look.

Off up town now to look for some treasures to start off my true stories!  Thanks for reading - more later!

1 comment:

  1. Hello :-)
    I just got here but looking forward to having a look round.
    We both have the same blog background - must be our fabulous taste :-)

    KatieinNZ from Flickr
    www.mummy-adventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete