Tuesday, 2 November 2010

True Stories - Prompt 3

Today we looked at repeating to emphasise....and just to let you know if you've come from Shimelle's direction, I used the title of her entirely cringeworthy song as a layout title back in January of this year as part of Document 2010 <blush>


Anyhow, dithered about this one a bit and then remembered a trip to see my nan earlier this year. We don't get to see her very often and I managed to snap away a few photos of her which turned out to be quite funny.  In one she was on her balcony with a light behind her with looked like a halo and in another she had an air freshner in a socket behind her which looked like a very Pat Butcher style earring, so I decided to put together a mini book for nan of these photos as part of her Christmas presents.  I admit to cheating a bit; the book was in kit form, with the papers already cut to fit the pages, and cost 99p from The Works - and by happy accident it complimented (or clashed nicely with?!) nan's rather bright and flowery top.  Hope she likes it.....perhaps I should send it with sunglasses....

No comments:

Post a Comment